As a benefit of IPA membership, WVP Health Authority (previously MVP Health Authority) provides free recruiting of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants to any independent private practices in Marion or Polk counties that are not employed or contracted with a health care organization or hospital system or similar structure determined by Recruitment Committee.
Recruitment services available to our members include:
- Internet and print advertising;
- CV procurement – We receive CVs in response to web site postings, print advertising, and career fairs we attend;
- Facilitate site visits-tour with realtor, transportation, etc.;
- Marketing materials – Folders, information on Marion and Polk counties;
Our focus is primary care: family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. For these specialties as well as other identified critical shortage areas, all of the above are available as well as assistance with one or more of the following recruitment incentive categories:
- Relocation of personal household items
- Income loans
- Student loan repayment
- Signing bonus
- Start-up/overhead costs
All requests for funds must be requested prior to making an offer or before acceptance of an offer. For information regarding your particular needs contact Linda Safina-Massey at email@example.com
She will obtain needed information and add your opening(s) to our current portfolio of opportunities.